- Press center
- Oil and gas
- Ecology and environmental protection
- Technical regulation
- Human capital development
- Educational program
- Normative legal acts drafts
- International cooperation
- KAZENERGY Forum
- National Energy Report
- Review of energy efficiency
- Review of social responsibility
- "Oil and gas of the independent Kazakhstan" book
ABOUT HOLDING THE INTELLECTUAL TEAM COMPETITION “STUDENT ENERGY CHALLENGE”ABOUT HOLDING THE INTELLECTUAL TEAM COMPETITION “STUDENT ENERGY CHALLENGE”
The KAZENERGY Association and Shell Kazakhstan Company hold an intellectual student competition “Student Energy Challenge” for the presentation of a potential innovative solution of energy tasks, among student teams of technical specialties of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The purpose of the competition is to support the development of innovative solutions to energy problems among Kazakhstan's student youth.
The tasks of the competition:
- to promote the development of professional and personal potential of students;
- to promote a broader understanding of the importance of energy and related problems;
- to support the development of engineering thinking and creativity;
- to promote the strengthening of ties, the exchange of experience and the acquisition of relevant knowledge among participants;
- to transfer best practices and technical skills of the industry to Kazakh students.
Those wishing to take part in the competition, it is necessary to form a team and register by filling in the registration form (on the above link), which will be open before May 15, 2018. To pass to the first stage, the registered teams will need to send a short video resume about the team and the project. Consideration of incoming video resume teams will be conducted remotely, without the personal involvement of teams. After the selection, 8 teams will be at the final stage, who will need to present the project (with full information) to the jury on October 2-3, 2018 in Astana, within the framework of the Youth Conference of the World Petroleum Congress. As a result of the presentation, 3 teams will reach the final and present their projects in the “Elevator pitch” style.
To further implementation of the presented projects, the winners will be awarded by cash prizes from Shell Kazakhstan in the amount of 10,000 USD for the first place, 5,000 USD for the second place, and 3,000 USD for the third place.
Also at the end of the competition, on October 4-5, 2018, for all 8 teams, NXplorers training “New Thinking Technologies” will be held.
On all questions of interest, please contact Zhumadilova Danara, tel.: 8 (7172) 79-01-74, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press center