- Press center
- Oil and gas
- Ecology and environmental protection
- Technical regulation
- Human capital development
- Educational program
- Normative legal acts drafts
- International cooperation
- KAZENERGY Forum
- National Energy Report
- Review of energy efficiency
- Review of social responsibility
- "Oil and gas of the independent Kazakhstan" book
The Coordinating Council for the Development of Human CapitalThe Coordinating Council for the Development of Human CapitalOn October 29 of this year, the Coordinating Council for the Development of Human Capital of KAZENERGY Association (hereinafter referred to as the Coordinating Council) held a meeting in Almaty with the participation of the Deputy Chairman of the KAZENERGY Association Council U.S.Karabalin and under the chairmanship of the Vice President for Human Resources Management of KazMunayGas NC JSC S.S. Abdenov.
Along with the members of the Coordinating Council, the meeting was attended by representatives of the oil and gas industry trade unions as invited persons.
At the meeting, the members and participants of the Coordinating Council were presented with the results of the Association’s work in the development of human capital:
- on improvement of labor legislation and other legal and regulatory documents in the sphere of regulation of social and labor relations, including the preparation for development of a new Sectoral Agreement for 2020-2022 in 2019;
- on the progress of the Working Group on development of an Action Plan for creating safe working conditions and reducing occupational injury rate in the oil and gas, oil refining and petrochemical industries;
- on the activities of the Association as a working body and administrator for scholarship and grant training programs (including, at the expense of the FPSA and PSA);
- on the results of the second Student Energy Challenge competition and the Youth Conference “Generation Energy”.
The Coordinating Council introduces the practice of studying the best practice of companies in the field of human capital development. The experience of Tengizchevroil (hereinafter referred to as TCO) in the implementation and operation of the psychological aid service for TCO employees and their family members and Shell’s strategic approach to staff number management were presented.
A workshop “Coaching as the key to leadership development” was held for the members and participants of the Coordinating Council meeting, organized by Shell. All participants received certificates at the end of the workshop.
- Press center